Hubsan X4 Air H501S Professional Version 5.8G FPV Brushless With 1080P HD Camera GPS RC Quadcopter Follow Me , Altitude Mode, Automatic Return, Headless Mode Great for Adults
(as of Mar 24,2023 21:42:23 UTC – Details)
Hubsan Professional Version H501S X4 Pro 5.8G FPV Brushless With 1080P HD Camera GPS ,Great for Beginner.
5.8G FPV Real-time Video Transmission:
Share the videos and photos to the LCD display at anytime anywhere.GPS Positioning System:
With GPS positioning system, accurate positioning location, making the flight more accurate and safe.Follow Me Mode:
The built-in GPS enables the H501S Pro flying itself to capture your adventure wherever you are.Headless Mode:
No more need to worry about losing control of your drone.One Key to Return:
The flight control system will automatically control the quadcopter to turn to home and land.Fail-safe Mode:
The drone will enter into the fail-safe mode when the connection is lost from the transmitter. The flight control system will control the quadcopter to return to the home point and land automatically. The fail-safe mode helps to avoid further injuries or damages.External Memory:
Support 4 – 32G TF / micro SD card (not included). Product DetailsFrequency: 2.4G&5.8GChannel: 4CHCharging time: About 150minsFlying time: About 18 – 20minsQuadcopter battery: 7.4V 2700mAh Lipo. 105gTransmitter battery: 7.4V1300mAh Lipo ( Included )
Motor (x4): Brushless KV1650 PM1806 x4
1 * drone body1 * H906A Transmitter1 * Battery for Drone1 * Battery for Transmitter8 * Propellers1 * Balance Charger1 * Charger Adapter1 * Assistant Wrench1 * English Manual
Maximum horizontal flight speed:20 m/s
Weight(including the battery):410g
1080p HD Camera
Flying it to record the sun to set.
Knowing you’re going to see .
and you coming back home at the end.
But you had recorded……
Never missing again.
5.8Ghz antenna logo faces the drone:Hubsan H906A Transmitter 2.4GHz Connection For H501S H501A H502S H109S standard.
Control distance:400m FPV distance :400m
1. Quadcopter and remote control are not pairing.
(1) Confirm that both Quadcopter and remote control are both powered on. (2) Rebind the Quadcopter to its remote control.
2. Cannot arm motors.
(1) Make sure that you have completed compass calibration. (2) Check that the Return to Home switch is pointing down/off. (3) Be sure that you are pulling both sticks down-out. Check the channels on screen and verify that they are moving properly (If they are not, please perform a transmitter stick calibration). (4) If you are flying indoors, please set the “Fly With No GPS” option on the Main Menu from the default “No” to “Yes”.
3. The drone flies erratically in Altitude Hold mode.
(1) Check to see if the air pressure sensor reading (Altitude telemetry value) is abnormal when the Quadcopter is motionless on flat ground. It should read 0 and fluctuate very little. (2) Check to see if the throttle joystick channel is moving appropriately and properly centered. If not, please calibrate the transmitter sticks and adjust the channel with the corresponding trim button (located on the transmitter).
4. No video on the screen or user is experiencing strong video feed interference.
(1) Rebind the copter to the transmitter, as the 5.8 and 2.4 frequencies might be interfering with each other. (2) The video reception depends on the 5.8GHz radio which is sensitive to the environment, So you can change the 5.8Ghz frequency of the remote control to improve this problem.(3)Test Mode: Press the video button and power on the remote control to enter the test mode, in test mode, you can see the datas of 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz, if the value of 5.8Ghz is less than 56, the 5.8Ghz image transmission signal is weak, 90~160, the 5.8Ghz image transmission signal is strong.
5. The SD card can’t record the video or photo.
(1) Make sure if the SD card is distinguished. If there is an exclamation mark, the card doesn’t be distinguished. The card must be replaced.(2) Format SD card, the Allocation unit size should be 32 kilobytes, The Volume label is blank.
6. The remote control display shows “CHECK GYRO SENS”.
In this situation,this means that the drone is now detecting whether the gyroscope is stable. You can do as this to solve this problem:1) Check if the drone is on a fixed level or on the ground; 2) If Step 1 can’t resolve, update the latest flight control firmware; 3) The above solution can’t resolve it, open the plane to check if the sponge is posted correctly; 4) If step 3 make sure that the sponge is posted correctly, we have to change the flight control board or small pressure plate.
HUBSAN X4 H501S Pro Functions:5.8G FPV Real-time Video Transmission,1080P HD Camera,Follow Me Mode,Headless Mode, Altitude mode,Automatic Return,Fail-safe Mode,GPS accurate positioning location
【Structures】: Strong stability with 6 Axis Gyro, stronger wind resistance, easier to control. Unmatched Brushless Motor is made by the superb technology, more powerful and more durable
【Drone with Camera】:5.8G FPV with 1080P HD camera are tuned amazingly to capture stunning pictures and videos from the sky. Built-in GPS(Universal version) positioning system, the accurate positioning location, perfect advanced follower.
【Power and Distance】: The intelligent battery with large capacity extends the flying time last to 20 minutes 5.8G wireless video transmission distance:300m, Max Flight radius:300m
【Protection&Care】: The drone will enter into a fail-safe mode when the connection is lost from the transmitter. The flight control system will control the quadcopter to return to the home point and land automatically. The fail-safe mode helps to avoid further injuries or damages. We set a UK warehouse to easier to offer backup and free accessories.
Be the first to review “Hubsan X4 Air H501S Professional Version 5.8G FPV Brushless With 1080P HD Camera GPS RC Quadcopter Follow Me , Altitude Mode, Automatic Return, Headless Mode Great for Adults”
There are no reviews yet.